Sunday, March 4, 2012

Making Sense of all things Tech


I recently joined an e-commerce enterprise. It combines both my love for shopping and client delivery together. Only problem is that, I now work for a very tech-savvy company. All my co-workers are like data mines of all things technology and I have not been an avid fan of gadgets so far. 

So how do I manage? I spend most of my time these days on tech blogs and review sections on tech websites, try and keep myself updated on the new products which are making way in the market. It’s like a new fascinating world is opening up, I literally take this opportunity to thank all the tech bloggers and people who make an effort to post Youtube videos to share their knowledge about best selling products and their reviews. Just to let them know I care about your videos and articles seriously !!!

Some of my favourite amongst them are listed below :

 Keep up the good work !!

No comments:

Post a Comment